Pre-Punched to work with the DA-Components tool
Fine bronze wool is a flexible abrasive for polishing. Unlike steel wool, bronze wool resists shredding, rust, & corrosion.
- Non-corrosive, will not leave staining fibers behind.
- Soft synthetic fibers in a composite textile
- Ideal for polishing fine wood finishes, cleaning glass and brightening dull metal surfaces
- Reusable; designed to easily produce and maintain a professional looking finish
- The combination of fine grade bronze wool with the soft synthetic fibers reduces the risk of cutting too deeply into a fine finish, while still achieving the gloss level desired with minimal effort